Scalable, affordable, and customizable, Cyfin works with most gateway devices and log file formats. It helps you curtail casual surfing, preclude productivity loss, protect against security threats, and conserve bandwidth.
Superior Web-Use Reporting
Cyfin provides detailed user audits, graphs, charts, and other reports by efficiently analyzing large volumes of Web log data.
- Pre-analyzed results by site, user, and group.
- Results in 70+ standard content categories.
- Configurable automatic abuse detection.
- Multiple report distribution methods.
- Bulk export capability.
- Dashboard charts and graphs to show trends.
Cyfin is device-neutral. It is compatible with all types of network infrastructures and environments.
- Interoperability with 100+ gateway devices and logs.
- Multiple installation options including array configurations.
- Complete compatibility with VM operations.
- Ability for non-IT personnel to create reports.
- Portability where devices can be changed without affecting reports.
- Support for LDAP directories including Microsoft AD.
- Support for heterogeneous environments.
- Responsive, experienced, U.S.-based technical support.
Cyfin is affordable for all types and sizes of organizations.
- Free 30-day trial period.
- 90-day money back guarantee.
- High ROI based on productivity and bandwidth savings.
- No requirement for expensive IT staff.
- Reasonable subscription pricing.
- Streamlined, no-frills design.
- No-charge technical support.
- Costs recovered via operational savings.
Cyfin supports numerous log file types and gateway devices – simultaneously if needed. It's completely portable and will continue to work seamlessly if and when you change gateways.
Most Common Supported Log Files
- Blue Coat (SGOS 3, 4, 5, & 6)
- Forefront TMG (SQL Express Database)
- Forefront TMG (TMG Format)
- McAfee Web Gateway
- Microsoft ISA Server (Extended Format)
- Microsoft ISA Server (ISA Format)
- Microsoft ISA Server (MSDE Database)
- Squid Proxy
- WatchGuard PostgreSQL
If you are having trouble importing your log files, contact support.
All Supported Log Files
- 8e6 Appliance
- Alta Vista
- Barracuda Networks
- Cisco Content Engine
- Palo Alto Firewall
- SuperLumin Nemesis
- Symantec Gateway
- Trend Micro
- WebWasher Gateway
- WinGate Proxy
If you would like to suggest a log file format that is not in the list, contact support.