Continuous proactive monitoring
is essential in today’s Web 2.0 world.
- Comprehensive forensic audit detail reports by user ID or IP.
- Dashboard charts and graphs to show trends.
- Results in 70+ standard content categories.
- Automatic abuse detection.
- Multiple report distribution methods.
Compatibility, Scalability and Speed
- Most scalable log data analyzer on the market.
- Supports distributed environments.
- Centrally manage data collection.
- Reads over 100+ log file formats.
- Compatible with FortiGate, IronPort, Palo Alto, SonicWALL, WatchGuard, & many others.
Immediate Positive ROI
- High ROI based on productivity and bandwidth savings.
- Complete compatibility with VM operations.
- Ability for non-IT personnel to create reports.
- Requires little IT administrative time.
- Costs recovered via operational savings.
- Reasonable subscription pricing.
- No-charge responsive, experienced, U.S.-based technical support.
Most Common Supported Log Files
- McAfee Web Gateway
- Microsoft Forefront TMG
- Microsoft ISA Server
- Palo Alto Firewall
- Squid Proxy
If you do not see your log file type listed, upload a sample log. We can quickly add your log file to our extensive library and get you up and running.
All Supported Log Files
- 8e6 Appliance
- Alta Vista
- Barracuda Networks
- Blue Coat
- Check Point Firewall
- Cisco Content Engine
- EdgeWave iPrism
- SuperLumin Nemesis
- Symantec Gateway Security
- Symantec Web Gateway
- Syslog formats
- Trend Micro
- WebWasher Gateway
- WinGate Proxy