CyBlock Software Support
Welcome to the CyBlock Software Support Center!
Here, you'll find links to product support, customer
support, Wavecrest's online user forum, and other useful
New Release - Version 6.8.1 for CyBlock Software Now Available
- Restore and Download. This includes the following changes:
- The ability to transfer all configuration settings to another installation of the product has been added.
- Transfers of configuration settings are only supported for the same product type, for example, CyBlock Software to CyBlock Software. Transfers across products are not allowed.
- Transfers of configuration settings are only supported from this release and later. Previous restore points before this release are not transferable.
- On the Administration - Restore - Restore screen, the Choose Restore Type field has been added with Full and Configuration Only options.
- The Full option allows you to transfer configuration settings from one product type to the same product type with the same restore point path on the same computer.
- The Configuration Only option allows you to transfer configuration settings to a different restore point path on the same computer or to a different computer.
- On the Administration - Restore - Download screen, the following has been added:
- A Restore Point Settings section to allow you to edit or select the restore point path.
- An Update button to reload the new restore point path.
- A Create Restore Point section to allow you to create a new restore point using a Create button.
- A Restore Point Filename field that displays the name of the .zip file in the format yyyymmdd+hhmmss.zip. Older restore points with file name ##.zip will still be displayed; however, they are not transferable and should not be used.
- Access Accounts. This includes the following changes:
- The Enter Password and Confirm Password fields have been added to the following screens to allow you to enter and confirm a new password when creating or modifying an access account:
- Administration - Access Accounts - Create
- Administration - Access Accounts - Modify
- If the new and confirmable passwords do not match, a red x is displayed, and the Submit button is disabled.
Read complete release notes with the full list of enhancements and corrections.
CyBlock Software upgrades are free to current Wavecrest customers. To download your update, login at CyBlock Software Downloads.