CyBlock Software Support
Welcome to the CyBlock Software Support Center!
Here, you'll find links to product support, customer
support, Wavecrest's online user forum, and other useful
New Release - Version 6.8.3 for CyBlock Software Now Available
- New Reports. The following new Detail Audit Reports were added.
- Denied Detail
- This report shows the specific URLs to which users were denied access.
- The report still is available by clicking a user in the Top Users or Workstations Activity section of the Denied Visits interactive report.
- Legal Liability Detail
- This report shows the specific URLs of visits to only the Anonymous/Public Proxy, Cults, Drugs, Gambling, Hate and Crime, Malware, and Pornography categories. These categories pose a legal liability risk.
- The report still is available by clicking a user in the Top Users or Workstations Activity section of the Legal Liability interactive report.
- Search Terms Audit Detail
- This report shows search terms that users entered on popular search sites such as Google.
- The report screen has an Include Keystroke Queries option to show “prefetched” search results that were performed as the user was typing. These are referred to as keystroke searches.
- The reports can be run manually from the Reports - Manual screen or scheduled from the Reports - Schedule - Create screen.
Read complete release notes with the full list of enhancements and corrections.
CyBlock Software upgrades are free to current Wavecrest customers. To download your update, login at CyBlock Software Downloads.
Join our Early Adopter Program
Receive the latest solutions and have the opportunity to provide feedback directly to our development team. To learn more click here.