CyBlock Software Support
Welcome to the CyBlock Software Support Center!
Here, you'll find links to product support, customer
support, Wavecrest's online user forum, and other useful
New Release - Version 9.2.2.a for CyBlock Software Now Available
- Legacy Custom Categories. Legacy custom categories are now supported. Previously, these categories were not showing in the Select Category field on the Categorization - Customize - URLs screen.
- Web Blocking Message. Changes to the blocking message can now be saved. Previously, clicking Submit did not update the page.
- Legacy URL List. The legacy list library is no longer loaded at startup unless the product is configured to load it.
- Invalid Custom URLs. The URL List now loads properly regardless if custom or standard categories contain invalid custom URLs.
- Embedded URL Lookups. Embedded URLs that are not categorized properly return the categorization of the parent URL instead of error.
- Wild card PAC file entries. PAC file exemptions can now be wild carded again.
- Profiling. Fixed issue where profiling would be turned back on after a service restart.
CyBlock Software upgrades are free to current Wavecrest customers. To download your update, log on at CyBlock Software Downloads.
Join our Early Adopter Program
Receive the latest solutions and have the opportunity to provide feedback directly to our development team. To learn more click here.
© Copyright 1996-2016 Wavecrest Computing. All Rights Reserved.