Advanced Web Filtering
CyBlock controls employee Web use by managing access. Use customized techniques to selectively restrict online activity.
- Filtering by user or group applies policy exceptions to different users and groups.
- URL List allows filtering by 70+ standard and unlimited custom categories.
- Filtering by time frame implements flexible filtering by day, hour, or half hour.
- White list/black list creates exceptions per filtering policy.
CyBlock blocks traffic to sites that generate and/or promote malware.
- Keep out viruses, Trojan horses, phishing attacks, and more.
- Identify and stay ahead of a growing number of malware sites.
- Prevent crashes, slowdowns, and information theft.
Control Bandwidth and Mission-Critical Data Usage
CyBlock's Dynamic Bandwidth Control (DBC) technology controls bandwidth usage by restricting low-priority traffic.
- Policy functionality configures bandwidth limits by applying defined thresholds.
- Thresholds trigger alerts and limit bandwidth.
- Cap limits restrict bandwidth to noncritical users or Web categories.
- Alerts send e-mail notifications when thresholds are exceeded.
SSL Traffic Inspection and Control
CyBlock can decrypt and inspect SSL Web traffic.
- Identify malware threats hidden in secure traffic.
- Inspect or "tunnel" HTTPS traffic by Web site, category, or user ID.
- Enforce usage policy on both unsecured and secure traffic.
- Identify and block “hidden” anonymizer proxies that use HTTPS.
CyBlock provides a variety of detailed and summary-level Web-use reports.
- Get pre-analyzed, manager-ready results by site, user, and group.
- See users’ Web activity in 70+ standard content categories.
- Create custom categories for specialized or unique reporting.
- Get automatic abuse detection per your own policy settings.
- Schedule and distribute reports multiple ways.
- View Dashboard charts and graphs to quickly see trends.
CyBlock can be easily installed, set up, and administered.
- Infrastructure compatibility with many deployment options.
- Focused design provides streamlined, single-purpose solution.
- Directory support includes Microsoft AD.
- Administration aids include easy-to-use admin tools and reports.
- Bandwidth management features preclude network slowdowns.
- Scheduling capability for filtering and reporting.
- Responsive, free vendor technical support with skilled help if needed.
CyBlock is affordable for all types and sizes of organizations.
- Free trial period.
- 90-day money back guarantee.
- High ROI based on productivity and bandwidth savings.
- Reasonable subscription pricing.
- No-charge technical support.
- Costs recovered via operational savings.