CyBlock ISA/TMG Support
Welcome to the CyBlock ISA/TMG Support Center!
Here, you'll find links to product support, customer
support, Wavecrest's online user forum, and other useful
New Release - Version 6.8.0 for CyBlock ISA/TMG Now Available
- Product Rebranding. The Wavecrest products have been rebranded as follows:
- The products offered are CyBlock and Cyfin (formerly Cyfin Reporter).
- Three deployment options are available for CyBlock:
- CyBlock Software (formerly CyBlock Proxy)
- CyBlock Appliance
- CyBlock ISA/TMG
- These changes are reflected on the Wavecrest Web site and in the Forum. They will eventually transition to the products and associated documentation.
- Additional Malware Protection in URL List. This enhancement includes the following changes:
- Additional malware sites were added to the URL List. You will receive the added protection when the list is downloaded manually or automatically.
- The Hacking, Phishing/Fraud, and Spyware/Malicious categories were consolidated into a new Malware category.
- Custom URL entries categorized as Hacking, Phishing/Fraud, and Spyware/Malicious are now categorized as Malware.
- The Hacking, Phishing/Fraud, and Spyware/Malicious categories were replaced by the new Malware category on the following screens:
- Advanced Settings - Category Setup - Classification
- Advanced Settings - Category Setup - Descriptions
- Advanced Settings - Filter Settings - Block Web Categories
- Advanced Settings - Report Settings - Abuse Thresholds
- Advanced Settings - Report Settings - Display Categories
- Classification Policy screen in reports
- Reports - Policy - Category Classifications
- The Hacking, Phishing/Fraud, and Spyware/Malicious categories were replaced by the new Malware category in all category drop-down boxes.
- On the Block Web Categories screen, the Malware category is set to “Block” in the Default policy in new installations by default. In existing installations, previous settings will not change when the product is upgraded, that is, the Malware category will be set to the previous Spyware/Malicious category setting.
- The Malware category is displayed on the Help - Reporting - Check URL screen under URL Category Match when there is a category match.
- Scheduled reports now report on the Malware category if they were set up to report on the Hacking, Phishing/Fraud, and Spyware/Malicious categories.
- Product Icons. The Wavecrest product icon has been replaced with new CyBlock and Cyfin product icons on the Start menu and on the browser tab (favicon).
- Product Help. The QR pages in the product have been replaced by a new searchable Help system. The Help system has a similar TOC as the product manual, but also includes an Index and a Search box. If a search result indicates “Web site,” you can right-click the entry to open the page in a new tab or window. You can also print a displayed Help topic by clicking the Print button.
CyBlock ISA/TMG upgrades are free to current Wavecrest customers. To download your update, login at CyBlock ISA/TMG Downloads.
Join our Early Adopter Program
Receive the latest solutions and have the opportunity to provide feedback directly to our development team. To learn more click here.
© Copyright 1996-2015 Wavecrest Computing. All Rights Reserved.